Software apps and online services
What is stress? It's the body's response to danger and during such response the following changes happen:
1. Body temperature rises up to 37-40°.
2. Following hormones are released in the blood: adrenaline, norepinephrine, cortisol.
3. Blood pressure and body humidity rise.
4. Heart beat and breathing become faster.
5. Muscle hypertonicity appears.
This anti-stress kit will help you to control your state, get information about physiological parameters. You need only a micro:bit and program it with a software.
- Code your micro:bit
This video contains the description for a creation of a special mini-station using Vittascience programming interface for micro:bit. Authomatically, if you breath out on the display - the counter will count until 5 to let you know for how long you should keep breathing out to relax your muscles and reduce stress. Meanwhile a variable "steps" will count your steps. If you press a button A, then a total number of the steps that you made by the moment you press the button will appear on the screen. If you press the button B, you will see on the display a temperature level and luminosity level.