Software apps and online services
Effective bottle waste management is very important in this modern era. Bottle waste, including plastic and glass bottles, has become a disturbing global environmental problem. Here are several reasons why bottle waste management is very important:
- Environmental Impact: Bottle waste that is not managed properly pollutes the environment and contributes to the problem of global warming.
- Public Awareness: Bottle waste management programs raise awareness about environmental issues.
The importance of teaching children from an early age about the importance of managing bottle waste has a significant positive impact. Here are some reasons why this is important:
- Environmental Awareness: Education about bottle waste can help children understand the environmental impact of their behavior. They will be more aware of the consequences of littering and feel responsible for the environment.
- Sustainable Habits: Teaching children to recycle and dispose of waste properly from an early age helps form sustainable habits. They will be more likely to care for the environment throughout their lives.
so we made a mini library, where to read you have to put in the trash first. To start developing, the steps are as follows:Step 1-Prepare Hardware
In this project we need
- sensor infrared (TCRT5000) to detect bottle,
- micro:bit as controller
- shield microbit
- 2 motor mini servo
Step 2-Prepare MiniLibrary
for mini library we use mini trash bin and modification
sensor TCRT5000 connect in P1 in micro:bit. servo bottle connect in P0 and servo door mini library connect in P2
Step 4-Testing MiniLibrary
- place bottle in trash bin
- after 2 second sensor tcrt detect, servo trash bin will open
- after 5 second servo book will open
- student can read book